Information is important. All personal information is managed according to the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This means that:
1. 01 When making a Legalett Frost Protected Shallow Foundation or Air-Heated Radiant floor Heating Website Inquiry, you will be informed, at the point of collection, that your personal information is being collected and the purpose for which it is being collected;
1. 02 You have a right of access to your information;
1. 03 You have control over how the website obtains, uses, and discloses your personal information, but please note that contact via this website should be for the purposes of obtaining Advice, Quotations or Service in relation to Legalett Frost Protected Shallow Foundation or Air-Heated Radiant floor Heating – and not for the solicitation of sales to or business from Legalett Canada Inc..
1. 04 All uses of information are subject to you not having refused or withdrawn consent, unless disclosure is made for legal purposes.
Even if you do nothing more during your visit than browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, please be aware that the website automatically gathers and stores certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. The website collects and stores only the following information about your visit:
2. 01 The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the website's Web site;
2. 02 The type of browser and operating system used to access the Web site;
2. 03 The date and time you access the Web site;
2. 04 The pages you visit on the Web site; and
2. 05 If you are linked to the website from another web site, the address of that original web site.
The website uses this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The website does not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you choose to provide the website with personal information in an e-mail or by filling out an electronic form and submit it to the website through our Web site, the website will use that information to respond to your message and to assist us to provide you the requested information or service & to update you periodically of such related services.
E-mail messages are subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The personal information you share with the website is provided only to those areas that are required to carry out the business that relates to you. All e-mail messages sent or received are the property of the website and may be accessed by department heads or their delegates without further consent of the author. All e- mail messages required to be retained by law will be printed and maintained through a records management process.
The personal information you submit is secure once it reaches the website's server. In transit between your computer and the server, however, it may not be secure. If you would prefer to raise a comment or question in person, please call 1-866-833-7567.
Security measures are implemented in order that web services remain available to all users. The website & its computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify attempts to tamper with information, or to otherwise cause damage.
For more information about Legalett Canada Inc. :
Legalett Canada Inc
E--mail: info @ legalett.ca
Or write to Mailing Address:
5715 Warner Drive
Long Sault, ON K0C 1P0
Copyright © Legalett Canada Inc. Ontario Canada 2014–